Copper Beech utilises tried and tested methods to clean carpeting effectively. As the most specialist provider of domestic carpet cleaning Wells has to offer, we believe you won’t find higher quality services with such affordable prices. In addition we also do upholstery cleaning and leather cleaning too!
Our team understand what a nightmare it can be cleaning the places that get used the most. Stains can easily accumulate on carpets and upholstery. Fortunately our methods ensure that you are getting the most out of your money! The way we carry out our work means that the removal of tough stains is an easy task.
We always recommend that people stay on top of cleaning carpets. If you do you could save much more money, and regular cleaning means stains are easily removed in future too. A few of the methods that are used are as follows:
– Hot water extraction, commonly known as steam carpet cleaning, uses high pressured hot water to agitate the carpet fibres. Using cleaning products and this method is a sure way of removing tough stains.
– Carpet shampooing is an older method but is good for removing tough stains too. Unfortunately it can leave the carpet wet, meaning it takes a lot longer to dry.
– Encapsulation uses synthetic detergents, which crystallise the carpet fibres when dry. This can then be vacuumed.
– Bonnet cleaning is a machine method which uses cleaning product too. This is particularly good for cleaning large areas of carpet as the spinning pad has a wide width.
– Dry carpet cleaning is one of the more popular methods of cleaning carpets. It has no drying time so there is no waiting. This is an effective method as the cleaning compounds are typically biodegradable, which effectively absorb dissolved dirt.
These are just some methods of cleaning carpets. Similar methods are used to clean upholstery too. If you require the best domestic carpet cleaning Wells has, then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.